View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 12:42   Link #52
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
So if the Cradle is the time sensitive target then that should be the main objective. Almost all of RF6's forces should be sent to the Cradle with limited attacks on the other two areas to pin the Jail's remaining forces.

Yes, but going after both doesn't do any good if they lose in either area as those forces they used where they lost could have been used to increase their chances of winning at the other location. It greatly increases the chances of losing in both areas. Then there's also that third objective they're after.
Actually, the Cradle is the time sensitive target, but there are several ways for getting at it. I'd actually go for the ground pounding team first, because for what little I'd know of Scarlietti's objective, he has another ace up his sleeve waiting for him at HQ, so I'd still stop that probe. Further, that probe is easy to stop so I can get that thorn out of my back with minimal time loss (if I use transporters - I know they've got transporters on Asura). With the aces, I can clean that up in about a minute or two. Then all the aces go and hit Zest while the Forwards mop up. Using N-square, Zest won't last more than a few minutes. After that, I can choose between HQ and Cradle.