View Single Post
Old 2009-07-13, 13:52   Link #13
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
I'll stick with Blood.I really want to see a marvel's Carnage like entity in One Piece.Besides its %80 logia so..A blood df sounds violent and scary as much as his nature and fits the most.

A blood fruit was my original guess for Akainu's power, and is actually still my back-up guess since he most likely WON'T be a Zoan, anyway. Either way, it still would be cool to see that not all of the admirals are Logias. Heck, guys like Kuma and Magellan already prove how broken Paramecias can be, so my man Sakazuki can just as easily follow the trend......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, he could still be a relative... like I mentioned: Roger could have been Dragon's brother (=Garp's first son) or maybe even a brother of Garp. Just because Oda decided that Ace isn't Dragon's son, it doesn't mean that he is totally unrelated. There especially has to be a reason why Roger choose Garp.

Note that I said that Ace probably isn't directly related to Luffy and Garp. He could still be something of a distant relative, since they all carry the name of "D". All of the D's that appeared so far had some common trait (insane strength, huge appetite, narcolepsy, etc.), so Ace wouldn't really be a complete "outsider", so to speak. Of course, we'll have to wait until the full chapter comes out before things become clearer, but I believe that to be the case....