View Single Post
Old 2013-03-26, 09:14   Link #156
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I can't understand what you just wrote..... I can however postulate through the screen shot that you're trying to say that he suffers the same symptoms as Kobato?

You also wrote that Kodaka "make clear who he want a girlfriend" are you trying to say that it's obvious who Kodaka wants as a girlfriend? I haven't seen or read in the novel any hints that he favors any girl above other so could you please clarify?

I'm guessing that english isn't your native language and I'm not trying to insult that. I just want to understand a bit better about what you wrote cause some parts interest me and I'm not sure if its intentional or a result of bad grammar
well i'm justing point who kodaka have bif issues like any other member of the club and him not only want friends but also want girlfriends, i'm not defending any particular girl, it's just some peoples here keep saying who "kodaka" dont have any fault about what is happen who he doing the "right thing" all the fault is only on the girls because he is being "normal" while is obvious who he not "normal" and have poblems like any of the girls and what is happen is also his fault for not being honest with the girls because he dont want to loose his "safe zone" with friends(who only him is aknowledge who their are friends) and girls in love with him without him need to choose any or answer to any, a total selfish, because for me he is playing with the girls feelings, not like he doing this to being evil, but because of his issues to not being able to accept a "sociable life".

rika on this season keep being pure awesomeness, not only playing the moe&pervert but being genius and helping us to learn more about the club throught her eyes, like kodaka faking the dense, she is really a genius too bad who mine preferred girl still being sena not just because of her hot look but also her freaking side specially when kobato appear i aways laught hard watching sena prancts.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-03-26 at 09:56.