Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-12, 15:13   Link #8776
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
ARGHHH

I need to let my girlfriend down nicely, but she's having all this drama with school and shizz...and I was planning to sometime now since it's 6 months away from her actual exams, but now situation's gone FUBAR and she's had parent teacher interviews and reports...how do I let her down nicely? Just tell her that I have no fucking idea how this will work after this year!? Because this year is already pretty fucked up already...we have two totally different groups of friends, and thus we spend very little time together, combined with our studies and shizz... blarhdlkhjlgkj @_@
Bring it up on Khu day. Khu day starts with a Khu who didn't wake up well, and is really bothered by something...so when she asks what it is, take the most serious, grim look you can come up with and tell her you're breaking up with her (insert [...] here to get a why out of her). Then either bring out your disappointment and negative view of your potential relationship, or throw a tantrum if you cba to explain.
Quote:
I have to. Otherwise it'll just get worse down the road. I'd rather end the relationship on a happier note than an argument later.
I've NEVER heard of a relationship ending on a note that resembles "happy" in any way. Be prepared, even if you break up there are always things you're better off keeping to yourself.

@ RB: Don't care. Not as in, -I- don't care, I'm addressing you not to care about him. Of course even though I say that, sometimes it's hard to look over certain things or people in life; should that be the case, you might want to find something to focus on, so as not to think of him.
Quote:
I was eating breakfast this morning when my mom happened to inform me that my first love is now apparently engaged.
Ok, I'll just rudely type my thoughts...how did she find out? Don't answer this one if you don't want to :P
Quote:
I admit... a little bit hurt.
There are some wounds even time has trouble healing, having found myself in a similar situation of inevitable sorrow knocking on my door, forget about it for now, it's just better to deal with it when that time comes.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote