View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 21:45   Link #57
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
Well, I wouldn't go that far. There is Ichigo (whole 'nother thread) and the whole abandonment thing. At this point in time, their relationship is in mending mode. I don't think currently they would be able to enter into a romantic relationship. I don't think that even by the end of the manga their relationship will be mended to the point of that happening.
I don't believe they could currently get together, either. KT-sensei can choose to mend their relationship quick, fast, and in a hurry in one swoop if he wants to... although, I'd rather he didn't. :0 I'd rather see some development there.

I think what I meant [I type first, think later] by "nothing in the way", I was referring to physical boundaries or people objecting [not getting into the Ichigo thing... I've sworn off that subject], since some seem to think it's a good argument that Ichigo and Rukia can't be together because they're in different worlds [yeah. okay. whatever.] .

lulz... I'll be honest. I really have no idea what I meant. it sucks to have to analyze your own words