View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 14:06   Link #43
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
On a side note, Radio's colour makes him seem even more threatening to other avatars. His nickname is the "Radioactive Disturber", which is where the Radio part of his name comes from, rather than an actual radio (This is why he doesn't use sonics as his main form of attack). His colour has also been described as the colour of a radiation warning sign.
So, it's easy to imagine that his true normal attack involves irradiating his surroundings.

I can imagine opponents choking to death on poisonous levels of radiation, unable to find their way out to safety because the world is spinning 'round and 'round, while a mad clown dances at the edges of the wheel, mocking them with his capering.

I wonder if irradiation counts as corrosion, against which Silver has no defense? Or disease/poison, against which Silver is strong? Maybe it's both, in which case it makes no difference.

According to a list in the 12th LN, Yellow Radio has the abilties of "Sense of Equilibrium" and "Acrobatics".

Perhaps even Radio can be affected by his own radiation and illusions, and his ability lets him find his way out?

And his acrobatics enhances his ability to dodge attacks without being particularly fast. Combined with the pain and dizziness of his indirect attacks, opponents would find it very difficult to hit him.

But maybe he couldn't use his radiation against the Red King and Black Legion, perhaps because it would affect his own Legion?

I wonder if Fire Cracker Deceit is just a personalized version of IS teleportation, different from Niko's only in terms of visual style?