View Single Post
Old 2014-07-20, 17:07   Link #69
ion475
にこにこにー

So much for nobody going over 100 votes LOL...

Well, a 9-1-0 round, and quite frankly, I missed Iona when I read over the list (Glemy was my 10th pick just to make it 10...). Also, I'm surprised that Karen won, was personally expecting an easy win for Nyan-pasu. And of course, as I expected, Miuna won over Manaka.

For this round...

Spoiler for Y3:

Quote:
So based on these two first preliminary results, it seems Kiniro Mosaic, GochiUsa and Non Non Biyori all have more or less the same strength. Mikakunin also pretty strong and then Nisekoi is just one step below. These are just my early impressions. Later on, it will be interesting to see how they compare to the veterans.
Well...add Rettosei and Nogenora and that's pretty much it. Neither Rettosei nor Nogenora have their top guns appear yet (Okay, both series are more or less limited to the main heroine in Miyuki and Shiro, respectively). I want to put Arpeggio up here, but when their strongest (Iona) is only 2nd-3rd tier...

There's also Sakura Trick somewhere on 3rd tier...

At the end, I'm more interested as to how Lovelive will do in their 2nd run around, whether Madoka continues to dominate, whether Saki has anything left...

Last edited by ion475; 2014-07-20 at 17:42.