Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-19, 07:16   Link #1982
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Besides my principles and morals pov, that's one the main issues for me. I treasure my health.
And that's also one of my main issues against people who are unfaithful.
Reports about men/women who were unfaithful, got an STD without knowing it, then infect their wife/husband just digust me. It's just horrible from my point of view. Besides the betrayal, to jeopardize the life of a person you claim to love is just horrible.
That leads me to talk about girls who say "I don't consider that I am unfaithful, because i stay faithful to myself". And I reply "but what about your lover ("main" BF)? He trusts you and all. It's ok for you to say "i stay faithful to "myself", but you still betray somebody who trust you and love you. So you only think about yourself.
I see no problem in seeing men/women who date another man/woman IF their BF/GF/husband/Wife is aware of it because they told him/her, and is ok with it. But not when people try to hide the fact that they only think about themselves and betray people as if it was not wrong.
I Just added what you didn't. Because not everyone from here talks to you on MSN, and some people might think that beside the disagreement, you show no respect towards the choices of those people. Which would be false.
I might be one of very rare persons who do that, but when I want to ask something about men, I ask my father
So, yeah, other sources :x
cute.
Being poly, I find I cannot accept the very idea of cheating/being unfaithful. My entire relationship(s) is based on communication at every level, and if you can't communicate with your mate on a base level (hey, x y or z person is appealing to me, how do you feel about this), you ought not be in the relationship, IMO

There was a... female.. to be kind, at my old job, who decided she didn't want to be with her husband anymore.
Later, she told her/my boss and I that he had given her herpes. Well, Long story short, her hubby tested negative for it, as did the guy she cheated on her hubby with. So, it must've been the guy she cheated on the guy she cheated on her hubby with (yes, you read that right, her hubby and her weren't legally separated and she was sleeping w/ someone then decided she didn't want to be w/ them and started sleeping with someone ELSE before breaking it off fully).

I still call that poetic justice and snicker to this day. I think her nickname of Herpesaurus Rex still gets said, even a year after the fact. Why anyone would be that disgusting and careless, I don't know... But there you have it...

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote