View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 08:02   Link #3259
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeando View Post

EDIT. on a side note, have you noticed the balance in ajimus plus vs minus?
she's plus oriented, so i think she's good in the end (unless her balance change...)
You mean like Oujo or Munakata? Just look at Plus Six and you see: Plus Abnormality =/= Good.

I think, the main difference between plus and minus abnormality is the direction of their development: Plus abnormalities manifest inside the Abnormal´s own body, while minus abnormalities manifest outside. But I suspect, that a plus abnormality can become so strong, it influence the outside, while a Minus abnormality will grow inside (which, of course, will make Shibiku´s life a bloody hell or eventually erase Kumagawa´s existence!)

Quote:
but if she for some reason would, none could stop her, the most powerfull always win, only basing on powers she is the most powerfull of all
the most to do agains't her is to speak it out for a draw
Unless, of course, there is an abnormality, which beats ALL of her skills together! Like for example...

Spoiler:

Yeah, right.

In any case, their is always the second most important fact in a battle manga: Having hax power is one thing, using it successfully another one. How it was glorious shown in Jojo´s Bizarre Adventures: Sometimes even an hax power is not enough to save your ass, in a fight of brains.

There is of course another alternative:

Quote:
you know what is the difference from medaka and kumagawa?
kumagawa: equally miserable, evil, sad
medaka: equally successful, good, happy

kumagawa aim to solve the lack of equality, removing the high part (bringing all down)
madaka "removing" the bottom (bringing all up)

in a way, they are complementary, acting at the same time they togheter bring equality for neutrals, and a mid way for both plus and minus
Or they find out, that Ajimu is playing both of them against each other, team up and "evil" and "good" kick this attractive eldricht abnormality´s ass in unisono.

No really, since the second battle, I want to see them fighting together just for the luz!
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote