View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 02:39   Link #46
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I have to give a slightly low grade to this episode, because I didn't get quite what was going with Wilhelmina about Pheles, and what's the gist with the Hippie-Tomogara (driving the Mystery Machine) have to do with Kazumi.

If anyone's kind to explain to me, then feel free to PM, and I'll be rather thankful if you do.

Now, moving on with Rofocale, I did quite got the gist what Headquarters intend for Rofocale and was to convince him to summon his God, the Oracle of the Guiding Light (or was it Guiding God) to help broadcasting Shana's plan everywhere around the world.
However, Rofocale could not help because the conditions were not met to summon the Oracle. Supposedly, everything follows a preset flow but with luck variations can lead to unexpected changes that build up creating ripples, which in turn bear events that could not be foreseen.
The battle at Misaki City for Xanadu's birth is such an example, as Sairei no Hebi's declaration and putting in action those plans had no precedent before.

Shana's plan would be not enough, because it doesn't ring new bells for the Oracle to find interesting at taking notice, however, what Rofocale foresaw inside the Hippie-Tomogaras's Mystery Machine might lead to an unexpected turn of events in favor of the Flame Hazes.