View Single Post
Old 2013-04-30, 09:31   Link #11128
chidorimen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that a horde of dragons did attack Future Lucy's timeline.

F. Rogue's timeline: Acnologia destroys the world, Rogue fails in his attempts to defeat him, travels back in time to when Eclipse was powerful enough to reach back to when there were still dragons around in order to summon the dragons forward to fight Acnologia.

F. Lucy's timeline: Thousands of dragons pour through the gate, wreck things, shortly after, Lucy finds Eclipse, learns the layout of the castle basement to avoid Natsu's group being drained beforehand, then travels back in time starting a butterfly effect.

Current timeline: Future Lucy forewarns Jellal, giving him time to thing about things and realize that the other time traveler might not be on the up and up. As such he requests that the Rune Knights fetch Cobra to counter the dragons. She leads Natsu and company away from Eclipse while it's still in magic draining mode, leaving Natsu able to fight, and Lucy able to close the gate.

Personally, I've been kind of expecting Future Rogue to have mercy killed Gajeel and Sting, and that combined with losing Frosch is what drove him nuts.
Actually I think Future Rogue and Future Lucy come from the same timeline, just at different points. I don't think it was said that in Future Lucy's timeline the dragons came through the gates.
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote