View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 12:40   Link #29789
Asuka0NK

This is the main reason I don't like Yasu being born as a boy. Because we don't know Nanjo's how much knowledge Nanjo has in the medical field or at least I guess I missed it. But from what I remember he was just a small doctor nothing big. Also would he have even been able to perform the surgery in the first place. I guess though we don't know how injured Yasu was I mean she could've simply fell not very far like maybe Yasu was in the servant's arms till the very end or something. Anyone when I think of Yasu's injuries I think that she has a crushed uterus, one or two dents in her skull, probably some scars on her body among other things. Also if Yasu was born female I doubt the fall had anything to do with her lack of breasts or weak and small figure. I actually believe those were caused by the fact she is a child of incest which from what I read can result in the child being underdeveloped.

Also I really don't understand why people doubt Yasu being Beatrice-2's child who was pushed off the cliff. I mean it is never implied that it wasn't and I just don't see the basis of this claim.