View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 16:06   Link #230
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Wow, you're just really hating on the MC aren't you? I mean, having read the summaries, he seems do be doing a pretty good job so far, much better than most other protagonists would, and definitely better than the Sengoku-characters themselves are...
im not hating on him.

I actually love this MC more so then the gunho MC which think's he's a hero and all.

Im just saying you guys are thinking this will turn into a romance of the kingdom type series with real historical reference, when infact EVERY historical battle was altered in light of a comedy driven event.

Also saying a major conflict will arrive in episode4 is asking for too much.

I dont know how its played in the novels, and i am hoping for spoilers, but im pretty sure, it drifted a lot from historical after the event was named.

Meaning basically, the event will be there, the way it was played and the outcome wont. It will be altered to fit this universe, and well, the moment a female took the title nobunaga it was set in comedy.

ITs like saying Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter.. Do i need to say more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Er.. but this is a famous historical battle that sets the stage for the Oda to be considered a major player and contender for the shogunate.. >_>
and that Oda killed his own brother.

That oda was also a male.
That oda doesnt exist in this universe because he didnt have a ero advisor by the name of Saru.
The Male Advisor also didnt have cross generals wanting to court him which im sure the MC will get eventually, leading to massive amounts of jealousy and a lot of running away moments for the MC.

The beauty of Multi Universe is.... if god in that universe wants the sky to be green, its green.
Why? because our universe is NOT connected to that.
So anything and everything can happen, and so far, nothing has happened the way its suposed to happen.
But thats what comedy is... finding what makes something serious, and completely flipping it around so you go WTF.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote