View Single Post
Old 2007-08-15, 02:26   Link #58
DarkZedEx
–•(-•Kídø•Señshî•-)•–

Send a message via MSN to DarkZedEx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I think she wanted a boy who was "physically close". And by "physically close", I don't mean "climbing the stairs to adulthood". I mean little stuff like actually being in the same room.

There was nothing obvious suggesting it, but if you compare Henrietta x Wales and Louise x Saito, it's one of the most glaring differences: Louise and Saito are together practically 24/7, while, most of the time, Henrietta and Wales were in different countries.

So that's what I think she meant when she said she wanted to be protected like Louise. She wanted a boy who was actually there with her.
I never really at all intended to compare Henrietta x Wales with Louise X Saito. I just felt it didn't make sense that you said Henrietta was seeking for what she had missed with Wales. Forget "climing the stairs to adulthood"[shouldn't have used the word "intamcy"], even if it's "physically close" or being in the same room it's not what she missed in Wales(that's what we concluded due to the fact that they were in different countries).

Ofcourse there wasn't anything obvious suggesting it, I said there's nothing at all that suggests she missing something in Wales is what she had seeked in Saito. Perhaps she missing something in Wales caused her to look for something else(protection,being in the same room) in Saito.

But if so then what you said about "she was seeking something she missed with Wales" was wrong. But maybe your wording was off and you actually meant missing Wales made her turn towards someone.