View Single Post
Old 2006-01-05, 13:52   Link #44
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Hahahahaha, I don't think so!

Haku got burned by one of Sasuke's fireballs after he first started getting used to aiming with his Sharingan.

Itachi is a master of Sharingan and he could probably knock out the ice mirrors with one blast!

What was it Haku said? "This level of Fire Element Jutsu cannot melt these mirrors?"

Something like that. I'm sure Itachi could, if not with a regular Katon then with Amerterasu (I doubt he'd even have to use that level of jutsu). Plus the moment he and Haku make eye contact Haku is screwed.

But Haku was cool he should not have died.

Hello buddeh! Just wanted to point out a few flaws in your argument.

1.) The Ice of Haku's walls arent just regular ice. They are laced with solid chakra and its a bloodline technique. I doubt Amaretsu will melt it. It will cover one Mirror in fire but it wont melt it.

2.) 2-dot Sharingan spotting Haku moving at that speed is bs. People move slower and he had trouble watching them. People had conversations when Gated Lee was rocking Gaara midair. Ungated Lee was much faster than a slightly better trained Sharingan. And we know Haku was moving as fast as the gates if not faster. He did lose a lot of speed later on as his chakra level dropped from playing around with the kids. But even the greatly reduced speed is not enough for 2-dot to spot. We saw the "water-drop scenario". Its crazy.

3.) Haku is moving at gate-speed. Even if Haku makes eye-contact, he moves so fast Itachi doesnt have time to blink and trigger Amaretsu or Tsukuyomi. Hes damn fast.

4.) Haku IS damn cool. If he trained and got upgraded after Timeskip like all the other Genins, he would have easily rocked Itachi. Or at least put 1 needle in each swirl of his Sharingan.

Point: Haku > Any Uchiha.
Secondary Point: Anyone (yes, even Ramen Girl or Akamaru) > Any Uchiha.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote