View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 11:15   Link #128
Dextro
He Without a Title

I came to this thread thinking: Yeah, bag it. It's had it's run, it was good but it's time has past and these forums are now the true lifeblood of AnimeSuki.

But then I saw some of the posts and people bring up good points: Either nostalgia, the odd series that doesn't get licensed or the older shows that might be forgotten are still there and deserve at least some recognition. While I personally feel the aforementioned BakaBT covers that well I wouldn't blame those that rather have AnimeSuki stay up for their sake.

However there's one idea that came to mind (and sorry if it was already mentioned): with so many people on these forums that enjoy writing and reviewing their favourite shows and with stuff like the animesuki awards showing up from time to time amongst other interesting tidbits of information spread around these pages wouldn't it be interesting to do something like the paradox forums frontpage where volunteer members contribute interesting content to build a blog-like face to animesuki?