View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 14:54   Link #697
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Juggernaut is pretty amusing, not overly useful but kinda amusing to hulk out on stuff (haven't seen it proc the tornado yet though). I kinda like turning into one of those tree dragon things, which I forget the name for atm with the human racial. The Hounds of Balthazar hit pretty hard from what I witnessed. The Mortar looked pretty cool, saw a guy using it in WvW, dunno about damage though.

Honestly though I've been sticking more to supply drop because of its aoe stun, and copious amounts of med-kits.

Yeah I've noticed that with the flamethrower too, dunno how it misses stationary stuff. I think the napalm blast has a minimum range because ive seen shots fly off into the distance when stuff is closer then a couple feet.

I'm a little jealous of the Elementalist tornado form though, it shreds things it seems, don't get me started on the fiery greatsword though.
Whenever i use juggernaut I felt like the tank from l4d2, especially with that rock throwing skill....lol...

anyone got any tips on how to play thief in pvp? Mesmers just seem to be dominating me...
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote