Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 00:27   Link #1161
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I don't think Neko can do that. She created illusions out of nothing and modified the look of things that were already there, but if she could make something disappear, or rather make it invisible, she would have done so with the three of them at the beginning. It would have been a lot easier to escape that way.

The first illusion was worthless, so I don't think Shiro was thanking her for that. And I don't think he manifested the sword at all since he wasn't even there to do it. He was probably with Neko waiting for Kuro while Neko distracted everyone with her illusion. Also, Shiro seemed really honest when he said he didn't have any memories before the moment Neko found him, so there's no way he would now how to manifest the sword even if he was capable of it.

I suppose we won't know for sure until we have more info but for now my point stands.
Mm, valid points. I suppose we'll simply have to agree to disagree for now.

I do agree that Shiro was honest about his amnesia, though his amnesia might just mean that he doesn't understand the implications of the sword(hence his confusion at the king/clansmen idea but nonchalant treatment of supernatural abilities).

Next week can't come fast enough.
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote