View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 03:37   Link #441
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hideyoshi vote average is pretty high on the female list, it's just too bad that not many people vote for him/her this time(probably because the lack of aka test new volumes on 2012?

Edit : finished reading vol 10.5. From the afterword, it seems next olume is going to be the last baka test main story volume. It's kinda sad that one of the first LN I've read is going to end soon, but I prefer it to end with a bang of bakaness rather than dragging pointlessly so I guess in a way, it's a good thing I guess.
Bold: Like...higher than Kuroyukihime...and only 6 girls on the top 30 are ranked higher than Hideyoshi? They should just take Hideyoshi out and put it in a separate category, because it's unfair to both guys and girls when no one can define its gender.

I have to say, it has to be expected given how things are going. How would Baka Test proceed once the battle against the 3rd years is resolved?

I added some snark remarks for the crossover stories. I don't actually intend to make them funny, but just to express my thoughts on the story (since it's non-canon, I figure why not)

And yeah, I'll be doing 10.5 as well. This will be my final work.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote