View Single Post
Old 2007-02-09, 15:30   Link #47
Reika Tsukishima
Super X-Zibits Translator

This is still IDEA, and of course they say nothing about to create it. It is a future development. I'm sorry of telling nonsense like its release dates, but that's my personal note. That's all.

Any kind of forms and statements with them is highly and strictly prohobited. I want to post it here to make these infos are REAL and MAKE SENSE, but based on business on both of our company, which is agreed not to spoil any surprises except with the approval of the official company and myself, and with reason not to spoil our relationship, I can't post it. I'm sorry.

So, ShadowMercenary and Benoit, whether you like it or not, what I'm doing here right now and then, is all my doing and it is based with my direct contact with them via person in person. Of course this is one of my requirements to do DEALS OF BUSINESS with everybody else. I'm lived in Indonesia, but I'm working on Japan, and I even see one of their office just two blocks from my house.

I'm sorry for the homepage, as it is out of business for a moment because of viruses and I'm forget to make a deal with anti-virus companies. I take their orders via phone, for now...

Vikitehwaffu, sorry statements mentioned are being updated in August. Even you looked in any official sites, you won't find it.

Reika Tsukishima

Last edited by Reika Tsukishima; 2007-02-09 at 15:59. Reason: Forget to reply Vikitehwaffu
Reika Tsukishima is offline   Reply With Quote