View Single Post
Old 2004-04-11, 19:37   Link #1
Cirdan
Elven Shipwright

Send a message via ICQ to Cirdan Send a message via AIM to Cirdan
Question Seeking Identification of Anime...

I need the most expert of all Anime watchers for this...I saw some series at a convention, in Baltimore, and I want to say it was either 2000 or 2001. The first series I watched was Legend of Basara, and it got me hooked. BADLY. The second was one called...um...Here and There, or something similar....VERY cool. But the third one, I'm still searching for...my description of it will be bizarre and with holes, so I truly believe only the most knowledgeable of all anime-ists will know what it is:

The details are pretty jumbled up, but the main character is a girl with long hair. She has a sidekick type character (a girl) who has short hair...they seem pretty normal, but (I believe) they "turn in" to superhero type characters...the main character has a love interest, who is a really mysterious guy with long hair....it's in the modern time, it's not all action but it's not all cutesy either...it's a great mix of both. I'm trying to remember any more details....they MIGHT have been at a boarding school, but I dunno. I seem to remember the girl falling in love with the mysterious guy and not really knowing who he was....

Anyway, I'll recognize it if I see it...ANY and ALL help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks, folks!