View Single Post
Old 2009-05-16, 13:40   Link #770
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Code:
Why's that, Terminator? Shakugan I and II were both great, as were Shana-tan (Possibly the best piece of Shana merchandise ever) and the movie. Everything's been good so far.
I agree with season 1 and the Tan series being great ( although the Tan series went a bit to hentai for me... ).

But for me, and quite a lot of people out there, season 2 wasn't very good. It was quite inconsistent. The first half of the season is filled with fillers, and Shana has lost quite a lot of her tsundere character... Her "bad" (which I call good somtimes... XD ) side is more interesting I find, as she is quite jealous of everyone that approaches Yuji, pwns Yuji everytime, etc...

She hardly does that in season 2... The only time being like that is somewhere during the Konoe fillers. She only gets a bit protective ( which is normal ) when Pheles arrives. Also, in season 1, we hardly have fillers, and there always is action. ( Even the so called "filler" of Shana's Pre-Flame Haze history is interesting )

The ending of season 2 isn't as nice as season 1's also. Maybe it's also because Sabrac's battle that happened just before with Yuji becoming serious overshadowed this.

One big plus in Season 2 however, was the fight with Sabrac... The most epic of the fights in the whole series.
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote