View Single Post
Old 2011-12-04, 19:35   Link #101
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Funny episode. I expected the Sena bath time service to be a little better though. Better how? I'm not quite sure. I think he running out the front door so foolishly ruined it a little...

Anyway, I love how despite the random hijinks and the various forms of fan service, we STILL have a plot going. Good stuff here, good stuff.
For me I would actually say I like the running out butt naked thing.

Don't get me wrong I love my fan service as much as the next but the running out naked joke plays exactly with the series and for that I love it.
Cause I do think I did laugh a little too hard at it, the way she runs out all "Hahaha Hehehe" and then "....OMGWTF?!...NOOOOOOEEESS!!"

I never would have thought I say I prefer a good joke over simply fan service for such a character as Sena but then it's not just Sena's look I'm so into, it's the whole package

The episode was a good laugh, probably my favorite so far.
I thought we weren't gonna see Yozora's prison style swimsuit but we do.
I like it cause it's funny and strange cuase of how well she dresses casually.
Also as much as I love Kobato in her cosplay, she's a whole lot cuter in casuals.
It's that weird thing again where you see a cast in uniform most of the time, so casual clothes look great when they wear them for a change or if they are wearing casual clothes mostly and then some sorta uniform, cosplay or whatever will look great cause it's different.
One of life's little mysteries.

Poor Kobato, she's so scared of Sena, she's developed her own spidey sense

Looking forward to the next ep!