View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 15:37   Link #199
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I'm a bit baffled here because I've gone back and read the thread and I can't find where Chaos2Frozen made such a statement.
Chaos2Frozen Post 36 where it started.
"For people who are thinking that Mashiro should be allow to do whatever she wants; Let me give you have simple analogy to consider.

Say for example you created one of the greatest survival horror video game series of all time, and your loyal fans have been following you for years and years.

Then all of a sudden you decide to change that series into an action-oriented game without considering what anybody thinks- Are you telling me that your long time fans have no reason to get angry and demand that you go back to your ‘roots’ ? "
Where he tried tojust"

Post 41 wher I asked him if he really belives that she should not be allowed.
"You really believe that people should not be allowed to do what they want?"

Since then he avoided to answere my question and was always talking around the bush. And with every post he made he gave me the impression that he really believes it.

And I asked him a couple of times but he still avoided to answer that question till now and he finally admitted that it's up to her how she wants to live her life. End of this topic. At least for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, everybody else is irrelevant. The only person Shiina should care at all about is herself. Gotcha.
Nonsense. What she should do and what not is up to her and not for me, for you or for anyone else to decide. That it's her own life and that only she herself has the right to decide to do what she wants with it, is the absolut most important thing. In comparsion to that, other things like expections from other people are completely irrelevant