View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 15:03   Link #763
Mcloving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
In other words, while Ise is going to be pretty powerful ... I doubt it's going to go into the overpowered territory, there are still going to be situations where his comrades are going to be necessary to achieve a victory... and while it wasn't present much, in the novel's previous part's, I think that teamwork is going to become important in this arc's battle's ... and probably the future ones as well, after all, why else, do you think this part of the novel would be titled: The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his Lively Companions , if it wouldn't mean that someone else then Ise is going to have a heavy role in it ?
Of course he'll require his comrades help but don't forget when the novel is about to end there's no doubt he'll be one of the strongest in the DxD universe. He'll require help getting to that stage but when he fights his rivals it'll be a 1v1 match (eg vali). Now vali is shown to be really powerful right now to the point where he doesn't need help. I know he's a humanoid dragon; what I meant was he retains both dragon and human features - (bad example would be for example elfman from fairy tail turning into a beast but still retain some human features). I agree with you I don't feel he'll evolve into a complete dragon form but a humanoid dragon form is possible.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-01-26 at 21:24. Reason: trimmed quote