Thread: Denpa Kyoushi
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-30, 13:36   Link #30
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Haha Your right about that, thought the same thing at first

But not sure what to make of this, I don't think I really liked how this was "resolved" kinda expected something different, better battle of opinions and something much smarter instead of simply using old troupe of "being true to one's self".
I mean I understand the setting is school of talented students being "interesting" but the chairwoman laid down a rule and they were "supposed" to follow it yet she goes back on that and simply worries about the image of the school?
Seems it's trying to paint a picture of elite school with rules but it's fine to break them if circumstances allow it, which means it's rather pointless having the rules and it should have been established as a school for free spirited and interesting students.

If this will the be the case of following situtaions then I think I might lose alot of interest in this series.
Considering how impulsive the chairwoman is, I wouldn't trust a thing she says.

It seems more like Kagami is just fairly defeating the twintails' argument. She said it goes against the school's policy of "'learn[ing] and guid[ing] yourselves to the answer by nurturing your minds in order to mature as a person'" and Kagami proved that being a maid doesn't go against that.

The twintails then wanted to expel her because working at a maid cafe harms the school's reputation. With Kagami making her into an idol, she would have a good reputation.

It seems more like this manga will be about Kagami defending otaku culture than it being about "being yourself" to me.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote