View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 15:38   Link #1920
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
For Genji I don't like 'the butler did it' aspect. He's obviously loyal, but from EP 5 I think his loyalties majorly lie in Krauss and Natsuhi more than the others.
He is completley devoted to the new head of the family...to the master which is Krauss. The same goes for Kanon. If you think about it the Krauss is the new master thing was deeply hinted in the school festival scene. Kanon there thinkgs that he has to report about jessica's behaviour to Natsuhi-sama and the master. I thought it was strange that he doesn't need to report to krauss, but then I just thought that Krauss was just disinterested in his daughter (till that point he didn't show that he cares for his daughter). i think his whole thoughts there were a bit off, I may reread that part again.

Quote:
Me personally, I don't like the Shannon/George dynamic, if only because we have no explanation as to why they liked each other so much, excluding the 'magic made them fall in love'. We get a little insight into George's view of the relationship in EP 3, but still nothing as to why they liked each other all the sudden. Jessica/Kanon is the same, but then again their dynamic is more of 'teen love' so it's understandable. He is the only male around her age on the island, so why she might start liking him is reasonable. But George and Shannon want to marry, so more insight would be nice
Well thought after the rejection both Kanon/Jessica didn't had the "teen love" feeling anymore I guess, at least not in the later episodes. In three and four it seemed rather deep but this was in magic scenes.
Well I had the "teen love" thingy feeling for george/Shannon in he beginning were Jessica still teased them. Why Shannon loves him was made cleary svereal times in EP 2 by the way

Quote:
Again, I suspect him because there's nothing to suspect him over, yet too much saccharine-sweet stuff to remove him from suspicion.
But if you think about it he had his suspicous moments. In Ep 2 right before they go to the chapel, which was his idea. In Ep 3 the jumping out of the guest house for example