View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 14:13   Link #71
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
O man, I literally had my hands in front of my mouth at the end of the episode. I'm so easily embarrassed for people, it was too much for me. I'm honestly really interested in how Yukiatsu is gonna come back from this. I just can't see him hanging out with the rest of them with this always hanging over their heads, I would rag on him 24/7. Tsuruko must of known he wasn't right all this time, she should of done something.

I'm also getting annoying at how the anime is going about Menma's interaction with the world. At this point, it would seem to be extremely easy to make them beleive she exists. Have her punch some in the stomach, you know, pick up a cup of coffee, drop kick someone in the face, anything really. It's become clear that she can't be a hallucination as she has interacted with two people already, so I don't see why Jintan doesn't just say "yo, watch this, Menma, punch Anaru in the mouth." and she gets punched in the mouth and everyones a believer. It's the only thing really bugging me at this point.