View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 15:34   Link #19
Comfun

You're amazing, very nice.
I never sam ( for now ^^ ) spammer posting file bigger than 20MiB so I think, the improvement you did should be working well.

Not sure if this could be interesting but is it technically possible to change the nzb file to something like this :

http://www.fanzub.com/nzb/193546
become [NaniSubs]_A-Channel_-_01_(848x480_h264 AAC)_[2131B6A3].mkv.nzb
or [NaniSubs] A-Channel - 01 (848x480 h264 AAC) [2131B6A3].mkv.nzb

instead of currently NaniSubs A-Channel - 01 1280x720 h264 AAC.nzb

so it's would be easisest to sort some rules using severals rss feed to mark the files as already downloaded.

nzbindex.nl is already doing so and i think it's very usefull.

Also i'm telling that because i'm interested to repost files with more than 650 days, weekly too keep them on usenet since retention is the only thing making files disapears.

And having those kind of nzb could prevent downloading files if the filenames is already being send, and this would be more difficult to do without filename in the nzb filename already.
I would have to sed every 4th lines of the nzb looking for the filename.

Well maybe this one is a little selfish.
By the way do you have an easy way from your side to extract from the tars you must have the nzbs from files with more than 650 days ?

I'm started months ago to stock nzb files but i don't have those after 300 days for now.
If you can retrieve them easyli it wold be cool otherwise i will just parse nzbindex urls and grab them this way.

Thanks again With animusenet down for weeks, fanzub is the last good nzbindex for anim now.