View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 08:00   Link #108
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rider is just way too awesome. A manly man with a heart of gold and tremendous wisdom. He's completely overshadowing the other servants to me. I'm glad Waver "stole him" from Kayneth~ even the two of them are so different, I can't imagine Rider would have gotten along with any other master as well as he does with Waver.

The Lancer-Sola-Kayneth triangle is interesting. Sola turned to be more of a bitch than I thought. What she did to Kayneth was downright cruel, especially since it's obvious she has intention of using the grail to heal him. Lancer, on the other hand, intends to keep faithfully serving his master. Let's say Sola and him manage to win the war: what happens if his wish is in contradiction with Sola's? Does the master's wish take precedence over that of his servant? I've always wondered about that.

I'm surprised so few people commented on the next episode preview. It's a Rin episode! Rin! Loli Rin! I didn't expect to see her again in the series. Can't wait to see what kind of role she's going to play.