View Single Post
Old 2009-07-01, 08:20   Link #1783
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
well as u can see Helen , Deneve and Miria arent selfish ... so they have 2 go there 2 save their friends ..
well the distance thing is kind of true .. they will have 2 release there yoki for a very long time if they wanna reach them fast (impossible) ..
so they wont meet in this chapter i think .. but still even if they met in this chapter its ok i think (it wont hurt the story) ..

still i think this spoiler is fake (half of it at least) ..
It's not about being selfish, it's about being smart. The last time they tried rushing into something they didn't know about, Deneve had her body sliced, Helen lost her ARM and EYE. Would they really want to rush right into the West to find something else they don't know about? They're better going back to Rabona first and figuring this out first. But again, with these two, I shouldn't be talking like this.

But the real kicker here is the half dead half alive Raciella. It's just ridiculous. If it were half dead, it would basically just be an ordinary Abyssal One, no where near the vast and amazing power that could be felt for miles and miles by everyone and much more then Riful expected. It just makes no sense whatsoever. Talk about disappointed from getting everybody all excited and awed last chapter.

Nah, it's fake; still, at least it was something to talk about