View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 16:51   Link #597
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Much like the Winter War I don't think Ichigo will show until a pivotal moment. So the I imagine the earliest we'll see him is when Yamamoto is going down for the count. But he could very well show up too late this time. I should really know better, but I have confidence that Yamamoto's bankai vs. Juha Bach will be a completely on-screen battle. Ichigo will have to wait.

And I also very much want to see Grimmjow return...as an actual fighter, not one of Ichigo's lackeys (little chance of that though). Whoever the mystery person is, they will probably be the key to freeing Ichigo.
You know, Kubo's been trolling so hard this arc, it wouldn't surprise me if Ichigo showed up in SS in the next panel, only to see Yamamoto dead alongside Grimmjow, both owned by Captain Buckbeard, and to have some random shinigami say "wooow, that was the BEST battle ever, and GRIMMJOW showed up too, but man did Juha Bach totally own them together by stealing the bankai of the captain commander, woooow it was such an awesome bankai too!".

Then, Ichigo attacks, and we have a boring 18 chapter long Ichigo fight!