View Single Post
Old 2012-11-12, 22:59   Link #563
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Reminds me of the ATM incident on Sunday.

...And the SAO booth was sold out, like at 11am in the morning on Sunday...I really don't understand the craze at all, even as a translator for that series. (The other gang I went with before meeting with the AS guys are jokingly blaming me for helping to push this craze when I'm not even a fan of this series). To put it, the queue was like...I'll illustrate it here in red:

Spoiler for Size:

Looking at the number of Kuroko no Basuke cosplayers, they should have a basketball tournament next year. I'll be in if that happens (Just need to find players)

AD finally gets a Hitagi cosplayer at 4.45pm on Sunday, commenting on how he didn't get to see one before during this event.xD

Every 2/3 minutes we walk, and Joker would stop to take at least a photo of a cosplayer xD

Well, lots of things I can talk about, just not about the concert since I didn't go for them. (I'm not that into anything, it's almost impossible for me to get completely passionate in something.) That other gang is looking at me like it's a cardinal sin not to go for any of the concerts, notably the Sunday one

Note to myself: Charge my handphone battery. I ran out of it on Saturday and ended up scurrying around for a port. Found one at the vending machine of hall 9, infested with red ants, and just basically plugged it there.

...This is like a diary entry from me or something...

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2012-11-12 at 23:11.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote