View Single Post
Old 2013-09-13, 11:30   Link #3366
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
No harem pls , harem is a dead end .

Harem is a choice when the author fear that he can't satisfy all the fanboy ( ya know the usual * who main char will end up with * debate , save for a few series in which harem is a much ) .

True love is the way , even if it mean stab your lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Harem ending, that would be boring. I prefer Jûbê killing/getting killed by Nobuna for some tragedy and interesting conflict with Saru.
I don't really consider this series as a Harem or at least a true harem. A harem consist of women accepting that there are other women besides herself that is the source of affection if her lover as well. As such, there can be competition between the girls to gain in rank.Though in general there should not be any hate or detest among the partners or in Nobuna's case, trying to behead any female that gets close to Sagara.

A harem also must have its members there at all times or most of their time with their lovers. So thus while Takeda Shingen and other females has shown affection to Sagara, it is quite unlikely to call them part of the harem as such they either rule a faction or land.

It is essentially a love triangle, not a harem, between Akechi and Nobuna. In this case here, he could end up with both of them (it can happen, there was a certain manga I read several years ago where the male lead had two partners and at the end moved from Japan to a country that accepted Bigamy). Or, for drama sake or pure one love, one of them will win. In my opinion, is Nobuna.

If you are looking for harem Light Novels, there are only three that comes to mind which is Data a Live, High School DXD, and Campione. All females compete with one another and accepted that there are more females together with her.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote