View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 01:00   Link #416
siden87
aka seraph

Send a message via MSN to siden87 Send a message via Yahoo to siden87
I like how the video make edit the video, switching Estelle's Mystic Arte to Rita's Ancient Catasthropic, and then Rita was punished, with Estelle using her kitty cat joke artes
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
Those has to be one of the sickest combos I have ever seen! I love the ones where teamwork gets into play.
I agree. While executing combos with Yuri and Judith are fairly easy (especially Yuri, as the king of combo), team combo is not, generally. From the video, it seems that he does not rely on 2P player, rather he assign allies skills in the d-pad. Amazing, I must say. But that Rita's magic combo at 4:10 are beautiful though.
Although, some stuff in those video are just unimaginable to be done in the actual game, like...how did he line the monsters in straight line for Karol's single hit kill at 4:42.

Currently I tried to play the game on the second playthrough (on Hardest mode, very easy with 18k Grade at my disposal) because I missed a SINGLE secret mission and hence missed a title for Yuri . Yes, I think everyone know about SM17, the fight against Yeager.
Then might as well go for speedster and low level Achievement.
siden87 is offline   Reply With Quote