View Single Post
Old 2010-11-23, 08:12   Link #146
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Losing isn't as bad as getting yelled at for it
Quote:
There are only 2 maps at the moment . You don't need to unlock. They are available to you at lv 1.
Now that's weird, there's a ton of other stages in the world map...
Anyway, this week's ro-test: Blitzcrank is one of the champions I'll be definitely buying, he's just my kind of dude: amazing dps with his 3rd skill, not really item-needy and very versatile depending on build. Vlad seems very clear-cut (build HP+AP -> WIN), rather imba though, his transfusion sucks a lot (I mean it sucks a lot of HP, not that it's a bad move) for its ridiculous cooldown, stacking E is lethal to the enemy although it is more balanced than Q since it deals a good lot of dmg to you too, W and R are 100% imba though...bonus damage AND burst, and in case the HP cost for hemo gets you dangerously low or if you get ambushed, pool and run for it...is there anything that can go through pool? Corki is a lot more normal, he's the standard fragile burst overload, but he's got awesome ganking abilities, exhaust is godly on him. Also, I focused on AP rather than damage despite his seemingly hybrid nature, because I was mostly casting rather than attacking (R got ~1sec CD and 7 shots), and the 10% true damage really doesn't amount to much...a rough 30 damage at best.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote