View Single Post
Old 2011-09-12, 21:00   Link #431
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Actually, not that I'm a massive fan of the guy after the butchering he's done to the movies on dvd, etc, he's actually donated money to the No on Prop 8 funds and what not.
I do not think GL is against homosexuality, but I also know we will never find out the full reasoning for the lack of SGRA - there's just too many variables involved/hoops to go through for stuff, and one person nixing it is probably enough top kill it. Who knows where said wrench in the works is/was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
If it's possible I'll probably just end up ignoring any RA anyway. Since it isn't much of a concern for me - or my character - in the end (will it help with raiding? doubt it). Not having SGRA is kind of facepalm-ish to me though. Why? Because I highly doubt they'd have those 'raunchy sex scenes' like from the ME and DA series. So at the most you'll probably have a hug, maybe a kiss, a declaration of love or something and maybe a hilarious 'Noooooooooo' scene when they get killed. Generally pretty much a romance of dialogue. So really those that are too young to understand will probably just see it as 'real good friendship' - bromance and.. sismance(?). While the older folks that do get it will get a nod at their choice.

Really I'd say it's more Lucas Art's fault then Bioware's. Has there EVER been anything more then a Disney level relationship in SW movie or game? (seriously I can't remember any) Lucas is ultimately probably the one's that put a halt to any SGRA's.

Besides can't have this mushy crap get in the way of galactic genocide!

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote