View Single Post
Old 2008-12-30, 04:34   Link #5
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

It was way too short. Just when I was into it, and they give me the "to be continue" .

Not that great, but at least it's on a good rating for me. Animation is acceptable (I got used to watching those 90s' anime after all). Background is gorgeous. Characters' personality is, well, a little bit off, I feel, but consider it's a doujin product, it's fine with me. The BGM isn't a problem, I guess, because the slow pace (which I like), the BGM is kind of fitting. The plot works as usual, because it sounds silly as all most of ZUN's works. Now if it's not a doujin work, but a proper anime instead, I bet they can't use this kind of plot without feeling afraid of audience's reaction.
I'd give it a C if it's on the current anime standard rating. B+ instead if seeing it's as a doujinshi.

Finally, on a 2nd watch through, I can point a finger at what's been bothering me. That's Sakuya. I don't feel her voice fits her character, and she doesn't give me the elegant maid image which I always thought she is.

Okay, it's good. Now where is my Flandre that you mentioned, Patchy?