View Single Post
Old 2009-10-15, 23:42   Link #42
Yoshiki
Rophel Ninja

Well, it turned out to be as enjoyable as any V/N could get, but seriously, this thing just drowns in it's plot holes. The worst was probably Kyousuke "transforming" into Maou while kanon's taking a shower. There had to be a better way to execute the Maou-kyousuke-kyouhei combination paradox.

Also what I disliked was kyousuke's uselessness beyond being the Yakuza's control tower for Haru. They should have given him a personality, and the scene where he finally gains vision was just way too funny to be dramatic.

And the last scene, I wished they'd shown Haru, it was very dramatic and tear jerking and all but I really, really wanted to actually see her.

If anyone's here to see if this game's of any worth to play, hurry up and get it, it definitely is. Just don't play through any of the sub-routes, there's some mixed thoughts on it but everyone agrees that it pales in comparison to the main plot, so you may as well just play that and use the time you could be playing the sub routes instead for playing a entirely different game.
Yoshiki is offline   Reply With Quote