View Single Post
Old 2010-11-26, 06:38   Link #1692
Yoru no Uta
Layton's Apprentice nº 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post

Actually the clue thing could be taken as well as "that it is true or not, Natsuhi's baby story is entirely irrelevant to the plot of arc 1-2-3-4 and the overall truth we are supposed to reach as there is no clues concerning it in arc 1-2-3-4".
I'm not saying it is like that necessarily, however I do find it very strange that we get entirely new informations in the core arcs after that red was said. Ultimately we didn't get much, but we did get some, and that whole baby adopted by Natsuhi thing is one of them.
Unless I really missed out something in arc 1-2-3-4...
Indeed. Tis difficult to believe in this 19 years person, since it was not referred until chiru ( and the phone call was seen being made by LambdaDelta ). However, this condition developed all the carnage ( not that much compared to the other episodes ), leaving me to think that this knowledge may be used to perform Blackmail on the currents head's wife, in attempt to steal the so desired gold or even the head's place.
I probably could say that Kyrye and Rudolf are the guilty party on the story since bringing this (fake or real) Battler to Island had the objective to stir confusion among the family and get thhe money they required. The assassin then felt cornered, leading him / her to act.
In other words,, this 19 years may only be lie constructed based on the action that Natsuhi took many years ago. However, how did they get hold of this secret? Are the servants plotting against the family? Does anyone here was an explanation??

Furthermore, i would like to discuss the use of the red truth. The conditions were explained when this truth first appeared. Since then no new restrictions / laws were confirmed. And in episode 6, Furudo Erika states that herself is the 17th person on the island, being contradicted right after that (by red) that she's only the 16th person.
This flaw is created do to what? If red allows for such flaw, I'm sure I could exploit it when making my theories.

And a theory to finalize. This one is based on the 25% patch, so please do correct me if I am wrong (since there are persons here that have already played the full episode).

Changing the beginning conditions on the game, and allowing the 19 years child to live (if she has ever died) couldn't this person be the one using the silver ring. Yes, what I’m proposing is that, Bernkastel changed that condition and allowed to child to live until this moment in order to figure in the game ( thus having no need for a fake Battler to appear, since this time no money or other thing could be extorted, since the one he was supposed to represent was alive ) that Child being Leon Ushiromiya, and the future head since she would be Kinzo and Beatrice2's daughter, grown up was Natsuhi older daughter (since she did raise her ) / Jessica's older sister.

This theory was based in anything at all. I have no base (well, some actually) to present it and it could be nothing more than lies.
However, try me out.

Ready. Steady. SHOOT.