View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 01:38   Link #460
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
finished ep4 finally.

I guess you got a hint of it from episode 0, but it still surprised me a bit to turn out Ken is actually fairly popular with the rest of the student body. Wonder if the girl in episode 0 will ever show up again.
I also wondered about Minase Runa, the genius girl who always gets perfect marks in tests and the one who I guessed really the first girl who encouraged Ken in achieving the seat in the student council. Also I love her personality and her interactions with Ken!

I would really love to see her again in the main series and would love to see the student council (SC) girls react to her. After all she gets along quite well with Sugisaki, since its kinda rare to see a non-SC girl get along so well with the guy, so I think the SC girls might even get jealous like the way they did with Elise in the first season lol.

It's just that I couldnt find any info about Minase Runa at all, so is she an anime original character? or is she simply a minor character in the novels that only plays the part of Sugisaki's flashback of getting into the student council? I really hope she shows up later on though and add more rom-com situations with Ken and jealousy from the SC girls.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote