View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 00:08   Link #10
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
Surprisingly sounds good to me. Especially number 9 and 11.
Thanks. Number 9 (and all of the other relevant points) are my interpretations of how the events unfolded. I think that they are the most logical explanations for rationalizing what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I like it, but this is a total alienation of traditional mecha fans, much less Gundam fans. Not everyone can appreciate a slow moving politically narrative anime.
Perhaps, but there's no need to make this version of Destiny slow-moving. However, I don't deny that it is very likely to tick off action fans, and lead to low model/toy sales. Then again, that might not be bad in and of itself. At the very least, it would let the Gundam franchise be a little more adventurous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Though I still want to know why the heck does Gilbert want Kira dead back in SEED, or more precisely X Astray.
He did? Sigh... I haven't read the mangas, but they seem to do this all the time. They seem to answer questions that didn't really addressing, and bring up weird inconsistencies or outright ridiculous ideas.

By the way, I finally read your proposal, and I like it. I especially like the idea of making Stellar and Auel into kids. I think that the idea of redemption could use a little bit of tweaking, but there's only one thing I don't agree with. There should be no need to make it obvious that Gilbert tried to have Lacus assassinated – anyone who can't handle a little subtlety deserve to be deceived.