View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 23:03   Link #51
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Interesting chapter. So orochimaru has nothing left to teach sasuke? Yet sasuke still is reliant on that curse seal for power... And what jutsus will he use besides the same jutsus that orochimaru showed him? And will sasuke really gain pleasure from defeating a weakened orochimaru? Seems a little out of character to me...

And why would sasuke tell orochimaru that he wouldn't show any mercy to him? Eithe sasuke is using that phrase very badly out of context or he feels orochimaru has wronged him somehow and deserves no mercy. But what did Orochimaru do to wrong sasuke? Well apparently nothing in my mind; he raised him, trained him, and for three years pushed sasuke dangerously closer to his life's goal. Yes he was a little snide at times, but in all seriousness I don't see any wrong doing. After all, they did have a gentlemans agreement did they not? Which makes me wonder, if this was sasuke's plan all along. Was he a little liar when he and naruto were having those overly emotional shouting matches near the end of the first arc? Being a little liar is, well somewhat out of character for sasuke.

There is also the issue of if sasuke actually defeats orochimaru, what does that do to his konoha status? Can he go back? Will he want to go back when its all said and done (ie Itachi's dead)? How does he really feel about naruto? This recent twist has really mucked up quite a bit.

I mean, really. I'm not even sure of sasuke's status. I know he's a missing nin, but I don't think he's a hunted nin. Does konoha take him back if he says "look I killed orochimaru, I killed itachi, knocked off a good few akatsuki members. i want to be back". Does his status in their eyes change at all if he actually succeeds in his goals?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote