View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 01:13   Link #1349
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
It is good so far but I am skeptical if they can fit other half of 120 chapters into the remaining episodes.

It's Yoshino. He'll find a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Oh yadda yadda yadda. Of course the manga is better. The source material is ALWAYS better. Been there, done that.

I don't get the complaints about the pacing however. Why can't people be happy that it didn't turn into Naruto?
How about instead of bitching about manga readers actually read the manga, which you clearly haven't since you asked us how the pacing was in it. I mean it's not like the entire point of the anime isn't to raise the sales of the manga or anything, so stop acting butthurt at people who prefer the manga.

And lol @ "be happy it didn't turn into Naruto", yes a brilliant thing to say to something that was confirmed for 26 episodes and not an ongoing show like Naruto was. So pointing out at least it doesn't have filler is just entirely missing the point, and it's not like some added on scenes to some adaptions can't make it even better (1 and maybe the only example in Magi lol, would be the full on djinn equip in episode 5) or anything.

Adapting everything upto Balbadd would've been fine for 1 season and even then people where a bit weary of that, adding another 42 chapters on top of that is just lolz. Enjoy your second season in 2016 because there's nothing left to animate, I'll keep reading the superior manga in the meantime.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote