View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 23:51   Link #451
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli View Post
Really no one knows how the anime is going to turn out. The anime is NOT a faithful rendition of the manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu_Hikaru View Post
Well, the truth of the matter is, unlike most Anime that come from Manga, nobody can tell for sure where this is going. We can only speculate. And what will happen next is anyone's guess at this point. Still, all things considered, maybe manga info even if not technically a spoiler, becomes impertinent to the Anime thread.
All the more reason to *not* use manga material for speculation in my opinion. What happens if a future episode ends up connecting even more to manga events?

You misunderstanding me, I'm not saying you can't discuss the manga and how it relates/compares to anime speculation. We have a manga thread for that. I'm just saying that the topic, even if spoiler tagged, has started to turn to mostly manga speculation. How is x connected to y? What happens if x anime event turns out to be y manga event? I wonder when they'll talk about or introduce this y thing that happened in the manga?

My whole point is that the manga is future events and the anime is prequel events. To that end, even if the stories are not directly related (Hagino/Mari), people are discussing events that could be brought up in the anime that have already happened in the manga.

Maybe it would be easier if Blue Drop had it's own forum, then this whole "argument" would be pretty pointless.