View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 10:22   Link #1215
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Stage greetings are starting to be the norm now. Just a few moments ago on the official webpage, there is an announcement that on March 6th at the Keisei Rosa theatre there is yet another stage greeting following a showing of the Haruhi movie. The people that will come out after the movie:

Minori Chihara-san (Yuki Nagato)
Yuko Gotou-san (Mikuru Asahina)
Natsuko Kuwatani-san (Ryoko Asakura)
Yuki Matsuoka (Tsuruya-san)

This also confirms that the movie will likely be in the original 24 theatres until the begining of March (barring a decrease in sales of course). There's also a transcript of the stage greeting on the webpage as well, and I'll see if there's any new information that wasn't posted before.
Very interesting... Any idea if other anime movies use this method to promote the movie, or is it just Haruhi thus far?

While I personally think Minorin is a good enough draw (), it'll be great to see the seiyuus of two pairs of great friends; Mikuru and Tsuruya, along with Yuki and Ryoko. Well, not sure if Ryoko and Yuki are great friends, but... you catch my drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Edit:It's different than the one on dengeki, so this could be the other theatre's report.
Great quote from Sayaka Aoki (Kyon's sister) "I was so happy to see a continuation of Haruhi after Endless Eight'. During the summer I kept having to say 'Kyon-kun denwa' repeatedly, now I get to say "Kyon-kun wake up! Good morning!"
Endless Eight: Even the seiyuus get sick of it.