Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-07, 08:58   Link #3646
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
The widespread adoption of the T110E5 for clan wars does point to its overall versatility (in spite of its laughable rear armor). I definitely am considering it as a Tier 10.

I ended up diverting a chunk of free XP to fully-upgrading the Pershing as soon as I got it, and am still slowly getting the XP normally for the T32.

I have been pounding out dailies recently to build up convertible free XP instead of working on the T29, so I would have a bit of flexibility for 8.4, but nothing coming out is really to my interest (though I will probably try the superspeedy PzII variant for laughs).

So far, swapping the camo net for grousers on the PzIV isn't totally winning me over. I think the significant extra weight is offsetting some of the movement bonuses, and that crew doesn't have BiA. I'll give that switch a bit longer, but I have a feeling that better concealment will win out (the IV has a reasonably-good camo value for a medium).
simple, just don't let them get behind you when you play T110E5. only scouts would be able to get behind me, but I manage to kill them off.

I can talk on my main account tonight. well i'll prolly have to update my desktops again to 8.4. wonder how big it will be.

idk low tiers don't really interest me, I'm starting to hate tier III, becuz they get in tier V matches frequently. I'm free xping past the M5A1 to the Type T-34 and up.