View Single Post
Old 2007-07-20, 11:36   Link #6372
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Well, I'm new to this forum and message board. Found a link to it in 4chan while browsing /u/ for Nanoha pictures. If I do something wrong give me a heads up x.x Don't want to get banned form such an awesome board (that I spent time going through every single page to go through.) The groups of links at the front o the board had a few untranslated Nanoha doujinshi I was wondering if anyone could translate. I just have no idea how to do anything yet... but they feature a rather evil Nanoha humiliating Fate in a Yukata or making her wear her old uniform while grown up. Dang it how do I post pics! >< RAWR!!
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay here. ^^

To post an image, click the image button at the top of the box of the text field and simply place the image URL there ( you'll need to upload it to photobucket or something ) If the content is NSFW ( Not Safe For Work ) suck and panty-shotting, sugestive moments, partial nudity, ect. then be sure to use the spoiler tag and label it as such. You can also use [IMG]picture link here[/IMG] if you don't wanna click the button.

If you wanna send me a private message to test it out before you get the hang of it, or if you're wondering if the NSFW material is TOO NSFW, feel free ( just click my name and you'll see it)
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote