Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 04:29   Link #1239
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Personally I doubt that he only has 13 hours to talk to her. It would only be 13 hours if she didn't think about him during that time. It would be really hard to imagine that she could possibly manage to avoid thinking of him for 13 hours, but I'd allow this show that pretention if they want me to believe that. However, I must not disregard the possibility that she intends to sleep for 13 hours straight and go for a total reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
...I can't believe I never noticed that obvious and massive parallel before. Damn... Chihiro and Miyako actually have different flavours of the exact same problem! Now I need to rethink what I think is going to happen in the next episode...
Certainly true. Miyako fears disappearing from another's heart while Chihiro fears another disappearing from her own heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
This is a great show.
This is an amazing show. I'm going to enjoy viewing this from a new perspective when I show it to all my friends.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote