View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 22:38   Link #11
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I haven't started Seinarukana yet, but I took one look at a walkthrough for the game and my mind went spinning. How do you decide which heroine you want to go for? Is there a set order in which you have to complete the game?
No set order. It sounds complicated at first, but not really.

You get affection points for the girls if:
You choose their option in ADV mode (+1)
They get the MVP while they're in Nozomu's party (+1)
They fight the Boss while in Nozomu's party (+1)
You choose a girl in the Izumo shrine sub-path (+2)

Narukana-sama's path is only available on the second playthrough. If you choose to hold her hand, then you will be able to get her route, and her route alone. It's pretty much a guaranteed thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
A large part of why Narukana's so good is that she has a good mix of attack skills that are all heavily skewed to either material or force damage. As an offensive-style all-rounder, she's unbeatable; I don't think anyone is better at breaking through the enemy defender as easily. Too bad her support skills aren't all that useful, especially with the lack of any Av skills.

Hmmm, add Jatzieta as another who isn't pulling her weight in Hard mode. Maybe I just never got her skills... I use her as an force Attacker now, since her support skills are kinda sub-par now.

Oh, and slow as in slower than AR Katima and Zetsu/Sorlusca/Naya with a level 10 Sands of Time . Nozomu and Nozomi are just REALLY slow. Let's not mention Salles .

One porblem with Seinarukaa though, is the (low number of) choices in the ADV parts. IIRC, in the Satsuki route I only made 8 or 9 choices, and three of those were "inside" or "outside".
True, but Narukana-sama's support skills...christ. Damage enemies and absorb the damage to HP?

Jatzieta is quite powerful. Seriously. Naya beats her at damage-dealing, though. Salles, Nozomu and Nozomi are SLOW.

The reason as to why there aren't much choices is because affection is also affected by battle actions, not choices alone. See above.

Hey, at least in Narukana-sama's route, you don't have to make 'those' choices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Narukana's IP is 23/24 if I remember correctly so yes, she is fastest that Nozomu (17) and Nozomi (19?). Though, the fastest character would be Sorluska with +30 IP. Thanks to his high IP and that % Material attack I was able to clear the map really fast in the Hard and Very Hard modes.

By the way, I had this bug while playing. The stats of my characters, while in battle, would never be higher than 500% even though, when you are in the map, the status screen indicates +500% the stats. Did anyone had this same problem?
Just so I can confirm it...did you patch up to version 6? And you aren't using any SSGs?

EDIT: Disregard what the battle stats show you. The stats are still there, and I've just finished testing it. Disregard the 500% limit in battle, its nonexistent.

Test was done using SSG and Level 1 Nozomu, fresh out of New Game. Stats were maxed, but in battle, he only did 1627 damage, even though the stats while in the world map showed his attacks beyond 999%, and his battle stats as up to 500%.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-12-20 at 23:05.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote